A step-by-step guide on how to swap on the Ethereum network with bitoftrade
Swapping tokens on our platform is straightforward and with our guide, you’ll be swapping tokens on the Ethereum network like a pro!
Swap tokens in seven handy steps:
- Start by visiting our trading dashboard by clicking on “Start Trading”.
- Connect your wallet (MetaMask or Trust Wallet) and choose the “Swap” option on the trading dashboard, make sure you are connected to the Ethereum network.
- You can set your trading pair by searching for a specific token and entering the number of tokens you want to trade.
- Press “Confirm” and you’ll see your transaction summary, including all estimated fees.
- Then, you need to accept the terms and your MetaMask will open automatically.
- After approving the transaction on your wallet, a progress bar will appear on the widget and will be dismissed when completed.
- When a transaction is completed you will be able to see it and its status in the “Transaction History” section at the bottom of the page and some new tokens in your wallet. You can also see your transaction details on the Ethereum blockchain at Etherscan.
See, easy peasy! You can also watch our video tutorial to learn how to swap with us: How To Swap Tokens on bitoftrade