A simple guide to buying cryptocurrency.
You can easily buy crypto with fiat money, for example, using USD to purchase Bitcoin. The majority of major global paper currencies are all classed as fiat, so you can get trading straight away!
Let’s get started.
- Visit bitoftrade.com and select “Start Trading”.
- From the top-left options, (“Swap”, “Leverage”, “Fiat”) click “Fiat”.
- Select the amount and type of currency you’d like to exchange. You can also sell currency, by selecting the “Sell” option demonstrated below.
- The exchange rate will be automatically generated. Please select the type of currency you’d like to receive from the “You Get” options.
- Click “Buy”.
- Add the address of the crypto-receiving wallet.
- Provide your country, mobile number, and/or email address, and select “Send Code”.
- Enter your received code when prompted to do so.
- Complete the identity verification process* and payment.
- Sit back and wait for the exchange to be made!
*Please note that identity verification is an ordinary procedure for fiat-to-crypto transfers. This is the only time you’ll ever need to complete KYC verification, as it doesn’t apply to standard crypto-to-crypto exchanges.