Learn more about swapping tokens with bitoftrade.
Are you interested in diversifying your crypto portfolio? We’ve got you covered.
You can learn more swapping tips in our article Token Swap: Five Top Tips You Should Know over on our blog
Swapping tokens is the easiest type of trading you can do! You simply swap one token for another without needing to do any crypto-to-fiat exchange or token migration. Token swap is the best way to diversify your portfolio and expand the tokens you’re using.
You can start swapping most tokens on the bitoftrade platform across integrated networks such as Ethereum, Avalanche, Polygon, BSC, and Fantom.
Start swapping tokens with our eight handy steps:
- Go to the trading dashboard on our website by clicking on “Start Trading”.
- Connect your wallet and choose “Swap” on the trading dashboard.
- Set your trading pair by searching for a specific token by name and choosing how many tokens you want to trade.
- Click ‘Confirm’ and you’ll see your transaction summary, including all estimated fees.
- Accept the terms and your MetaMask or Trust Wallet will open automatically.
- After approving the transaction on your wallet, a progress bar will appear on the widget and it’ll disappear after approval.
- When the transaction is finished, you can see its status in the “Transaction History” section at the bottom of the page, as well as the new tokens in your wallet.
Once finished, go to your chosen network’s blockchain explorer and see your transaction details: